About Cambridge Systems Engineering
Bespoke systems engineering & automation
For over 20 years CSE have been providing bespoke engineering solutions to local companies.
CSE have the experience, knowledge and skills base to enable us to provide a single source service to our customers, whether they are special purpose machine requirements, production line improvements or the automation of labour intensive processes.
CSE have many years of technical and practical engineering experience, providing innovative manufacturing engineering solutions from Problem Solving, Research & Design from Pilot Scale projects to fully automated production ready systems.
With our in-house manufacturing facilities and a large assembly area we can build and commission a variety of equipment from stand alone single operator machines through to multi-station production cells.
CSE get involved in all aspects of product or process equipment manufacture from:
- Glass tube handling, processing, inspection and forming.
- Adhesive product tube filling, cartridge handling and blister packaging.
- Honeycomb panel manufacture.
- Vial and PCR tube pick and place handling.
- Paper and pulp product development and production machine build.
- Semi-automated production aids.
- Automation and robotic handling.
- Test and development.
We pride ourselves that our clients continue to use our services regularly, and have done from inception.
We establish a close working relationship and provide the back-up and support that has earned us the reputation as a reliable source for bespoke special purpose engineering solutions.