Welcome to the Cambridge Systems Engineering website
Bespoke systems engineering & automation
We have been designing and building bespoke special purpose machinery and equipment for over 20 years, and are still working with many of our original clients.
Our scope of expertise includes :
- Process automation
- Component and product handling
- Process development and up-grades
- Vial and tube sealing and handling
- Production and assembly aids
We have the experience, knowledge and skills base to enable us to provide a single source service to our customers. With previous assignments such as :
- Improving production output
- Automating labour intensive processes
- Developing new process enhancements
- Producing and developing mechanical handling equipment
- Process quality verification and inspection
With our in-house manufacturing facilities and a large assembly area we can design build and commission everything under one roof. This enables us to meet demanding time scales while retaining the flexibility required when developing new technologies.